Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- cookie banner pursuant GDPR 679/2016, Icon button facebook (clicking on it you’ll be redirected on facebook.com)
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.